1. Log into your staff portal using your TAFE username and password.
2. Click on the My Learning Tools tab, and scroll down to lynda.com Online Training - Illawarra.
Optional step: Click on + Add to My Essentials - this pins the lynda.com icon to your Essentials list.
3. Click on lynda.com Online Training - Illawarra. You will now have two options:
3. If you have never used Lynda.com before, click the No, I've never had an account button and an account will automatically be created for you.
3. If you have previously used a Lynda.com account, click on I've had an account. This will transfer the history of your previous lynda.com usage to your new account.
Enter your previous lynda user name and password, then click on Transfer my History
You will be asked to confirm your profile.
You can now access lynda.com at anytime, via your staff portal account.
To log back into lynda.com always use the staff portal access. You will be asked once to complete your lynda.com profile. Enter your email address and click on the Save button.
Tip: Each time you log in, your history is retained, so you can pick up where you left off.
For further help, watch the How to use lynda.com video.
Do you want to share lynda.com content with your students via Moodle?
You can share individual videos, a whole lynda.com course or your own playlist. Click on the link below and enter your TAFE username and password to open the procedure.
For more help, please contact TAFE Illawarra Digital Learning Services:
4229 0316 (VOIP 64316) or email - .DLServices.Illawarra@tafensw.edu.au
Access lynda.com anywhere anytime. Download the free app and get started today!
Apps available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Apple TV
This online video training resource is available to all TAFE Illawarra students and staff.
Lynda has a vast quantity of high quality, professional video tutorials, readily available to use wherever and whenever you like.
These resources cover a vast range of topics and enable staff and students to develop skills in many areas. Here’s just a small taste of some of the topics and software covered:
Lynda stays right up-to-date with the latest developments and offers self-paced learning.
If you need any assistance with your lynda.com account, please contact your library.